Monday, February 19, 2007

Starting a blog...


I believe that I am possibly the last person in this hemisphere that has not fully completed a blog. I would say the world, but I was told that there are 4 men in Uganda that are holding out for better templates.

I have no idea how to get pictures on here....which is why I wanted this "thing" in the first place. I have now to my credit started 4 blogs. All of them failing miserably for one reason or another. Usually something like not being able to add pictures.....but enough of the nay-saying. It's onward and upward from here. Nothing but net!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful dolls and beads and cards, oh my!! Can't wait to see your next entry. Love -- Rita

Hello! said...

Love to see all your beautiful, beautiful creations! I've always admired your bears, but now I'm totally in love with your cloth dolls! :)
And by the way, I started a blog what seems ages ago and I still have to figure out all the picture sharing, flickr badges and basically everything, I guess I'm even worse than those 4 men in Uganda... so you are doing great!
Can't wait to see more of your pictures. Hugs, Gaia