LOL! Scarlatti and Ute....two of you.....bad girls! LOL!
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
7 Random Facts about me:
1. I have a overactive imagination. Some might call it neurosis....I prefer to think of it as "a colorful way of seeing the world!"
2. I played with Barbies till I was 16. I always then add that I actually just made clothes for my dolls till I was 16 and went away to college. You say "potato", I say "pahtahto".
3. I thought the Backstreet Boys were kinda cool. (see Random Fact 1.)
4. I thought (and still sort of do) that Girl Scout THIN MINT cookies tasted heavenly with a bit of Grey Poupon mustard.
5. In 7th grade for a speech contest, I chose ANNABEL LEE by Edgar Allen Poe. My brother, who was in 3rd grade also was going to deliver a poem. He was so nervous that no matter what he did, he simply could not remember it. I tried to help him, by saying it with him to help him practice. When the fateful day of the contest came instead of reciting ANNABEL LEE as I was supposed to....I got in front of the entire school and gave his poem! I don't think I have ever had soooooo many people laugh at me....and not realize why!
6. I love Japanese anime.
7. I love Science fiction.....(again Random thought 1!) STARGATE SG-1 is my favorite.....Micheal Shanks, who plays Daniel Jackson, is cute enough to have been a Backstreet Boy!!!LOL